Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If you could say 3 words to the person above you... part 2

Options

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    We can party in Raych time 💃
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Let's go.. paaaarty.. bring out the booze and boo...oh nvm
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    I wonder if MFP has a limit on the number of words you can use? 🤔
  • lx1x
    Options
    Lol...give it a try...
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    No booze dad! You know what happened the last time you drank. I am not bailing you out of prison again!
  • lx1x
    Options
    Oh yeah.. forgot about that... 😬
  • PaperDoll_
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Hi hi hi hello there people! Don’t mind me, I am conducting an experiment. Will MFP cut me off? Is there a limit to the amount of words we can use!? I dunno, but join me in finding out!

What should we talk about? 🤔 Me of course! What better topic could there be? I am PD! I like candy and tacos and lasagna. I especially like tuna salad and crackers. Saltines! Keep those Ritz away from me! I have an MFP family. Neil is my daddy. Jo is my stepmommy/ lover. Oh please, like none of you have watched those movies. I have a lovely wife. Her name is Raych. You’ve probably met her. She’s gorgeous and sweet and all mine! 🥰

I have many little yellow brothers. I even have my very own Cat and a potato husband that won’t visit us in here. 😒

I’m a very lucky MFP user. 🥰 It’s because I’m adorable and charming and quite sweet. I’m just an angel. 😇

I’ve not done much today. I went to the grocery store. The chef isn’t here so I’m going to be making fish and chips for dinner. And corn on the cob. 😋

I didn’t get any candy at the store. Not a single piece. Do t worry though! I’ll be going back.

Is anyone counting these words? I’m not. But I feel like I’m lagging a bit. Could I be getting close to the end? Will we get an answer?

Will we ever solve this great mystery!?

No. No we will not.

I’m a terrible scientist.

Or am I?

Editing to add more words because my dad insisted. I think he just likes me talking. Can you blame him? He’s “cray cray.”

It’s very hot here today. In the mid-90’s. I’m so over this heat. I’m whiney when it’s hot. I just want to stay in the a/c where I belong. I’ll also be whining in the winter. 😁

I did make a stop at Starbucks. I got my nitro cold brew with sweet vanilla cream. You’ll all be glad to know they made it right this time. The past three times, they haven’t. 🙄 I mean, I still drink it regardless because coffee. 🥰 Coffee is my one true love. ❤️ I should change my lollipop to a cup of coffee. 🤔

Maybe I will. Probably won’t though. Don’t get too eager!

Where is everyone tonight? You all got lives or something? I know Raych is busy eating spaghetti O’s, dad is here.. Jo! Where are you?

Has anyone seen the Cat? She’s gonna be mad. We’ll probably see the hair stand up on her back and she’ll start hissing. 🥰

I love me an angry kitty. 😏❤️

I’m beginning to think there isn’t a limit. Surely there is though? I mean, what if someone comes in here and rambles nonstop in one post? 🤔

Could you even imagine!?

Bunbun where you hiding at? Get your fluffy tail in here. I’m gonna hide behind you when the Cat shows up. No one could attack a bunny. Right!? You’d have to be a monster. 😱

I don’t like scary movies. Or any movies for that matter. No monsters for me! I need my sleep!

Is anyone reading this? There will be a test tomorrow on what you’ve learned in PD 101. I hope you’re all taking notes.

I really don’t think there’s a limit. 🤔

Maybe I should ask MFP instead? Would that have been faster? I dunno! Is there a hotline to call? I’m lazy. Will someone do it for me?

Please and thanks. 🤗

To be continued....

Maybe.

I can only edit for an hour. That I do know. I’m not completely MFP clueless. 😏
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    *Hides from Cat* 😬
  • lx1x
    Options
    Come on.. seen longer post than that.. you can do it!! 😆
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Fine! I’ll go edit!