addictions

Options
I have been seriously addicted to milk for as long as I can remember. I used to drink a gallon of whole milk nearly every day. Straight from the container. Over the years I have weaned myself to non fat milk and I keep a quart (4 cups)container that is my allotment for the day. This takes 380 calories right off the top of my day. Trying to get off the milk. Tried putting ice water on my "jug" thinking I would get the same sensation of cold liquid. I love standing in front of the fridge after sex and downing my milk! I call it the milkgasm The water didn't cut it. Any ideas? Do I just live with it as I have for all these years? (40 years)

Thanks, Debbie

Replies

• claudie08
    claudie08 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Have you tried other types of milk such as soy, rice, coconut? I love almond milk and unsweetened, it's only 30 calories a cup vs. 100 calories for 1% milk.
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    So milk turns you on,,,,? I'm still at the sex part... lol... Don't stop then sweetie! You may reduce your sex drive. Just fit it in your macros!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    They say admitting you have a problem is the first step...
  • HappyRunner34
    HappyRunner34 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I have been seriously addicted to milk for as long as I can remember. I used to drink a gallon of whole milk nearly every day. Straight from the container. Over the years I have weaned myself to non fat milk and I keep a quart (4 cups)container that is my allotment for the day. This takes 380 calories right off the top of my day. Trying to get off the milk. Tried putting ice water on my "jug" thinking I would get the same sensation of cold liquid. I love standing in front of the fridge after sex and downing my milk! I call it the milkgasm The water didn't cut it. Any ideas? Do I just live with it as I have for all these years? (40 years)

Thanks, Debbie
    Finally understands why his wife spends so much time by the fridge.