How to or how not to lose 2lbs a week?

Options
Just a question....

What are the people that are losing two lbs a week doing? What do your workouts look like? Cardio everyday? Weights second day? What does your diet consist of? How many calories? Macro grams? ? Or is it just every body loses weight at different rate no matter what they do? What is working for you?

Replies

• _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Just a question....

What are the people that are losing two lbs a week doing? What do your workouts look like? Cardio everyday? Weights second day? What does your diet consist of? How many calories? Macro grams? ? Or is it just every body loses weight at different rate no matter what they do? What is working for you?

You answered your own question...
  • McKenzieLeigh
    McKenzieLeigh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I only just started, but I am not doing any form of constructive exercise right now. I go for walks with my kids or I binge clean the house, but nothing else. I am simply eating less calories than I used to and trying to stay around my minimum. The only macros I really watch is my protein to stay full and that my sugars are coming more from fruit than any packaged items.
    I know this won't work forever, but for now, with so much weight to lose it is dropping off pretty fast.