The End of the journey...or just the begin?

Options
2»

Replies

• accokeekjudi
    accokeekjudi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had tears of joy in my eyes while reading your story. God Bless you my dear . . . I am so very happy for you . . . welcome to your new life, your new journey, your new EVERYTHING!!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you ....... congrats on the good news from the doctor ...... go enjoy swimming !
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Congrats. But the journey never ends. It just changes direction.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Sue! Enjoy the pool and the new mobility you have gained through your hard work and persistence!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :flowerforyou:

My journey has been a struggle lately, but I am feeling renewed and ready to get back down to business. :wink:
  • raventwo
    raventwo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, what an awesome story! My goal is to be a normal weight by the time I'm 60 (1-1/2 years away). I began this to deal with my knee pain, and (my choice) avoid knee replacement surgeries. I've ditched my cane, my nsaid and my pain so far..and am very happy with how my weight loss is going (far more than my ticker shows since that only reflects what I've done since joining mfp).

Have a wonderful birthday, and truly, great job.
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Wow! Happy birthday! Enjoy everything :D
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options

Thanksgiving in 1912 eh? Sue, you are amazing and I think it's lovely that you have used 69 as the new 29 since my calculation would put you at 102.

It took me a little while to catch the error in year. No. I wasn't even born in 1912. I believe the Titanic sank that year. I didn't come along until 1945. That was just a silly typo.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your success. Have a great birthday.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options

Thanksgiving in 1912 eh? Sue, you are amazing and I think it's lovely that you have used 69 as the new 29 since my calculation would put you at 102.

It took me a little while to catch the error in year. No. I wasn't even born in 1912. I believe the Titanic sank that year. I didn't come along until 1945. That was just a silly typo.
    You both made me smile when I came across this post. I realize it was a typo but you recovered nicely. I'm still grinning .... heading to bed, so I'll be smiling as I do that thinking of you both.

Happy Belated Birthday Sue.... you're a wonderful motivation...I too am looking down the road for knee replacements.. They suggest I do them sooner but I simply can't imagine doing them this much overweight. I'm glad your doctor asked you to lose first... That was smart and most likely FAR easier to get around after.

Continue healing and your positiveness is so refreshing on this site!

Warm thoughts,
    Hearts:heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!