Needing a bit of support

Options
Hi there,
So I currently weigh 55kg (121lbs) and my goal weight sits around 50-52kg (110-114lbs). I've been sort of up and down with my weight - bouncing between 56 and 50 since I was about 18 - and I'm worried all this gain and loss is just going to continue in a vicious circle.
I'm aware I don't need to lose weight but I've always been more comfortable at 50-52kg, and my plan is to lose the last few kilos and improve overall health and fitness. In the past I've resorted to some unhealthy methods to lose weight such as over-exercising and severely restricting calories and I'm not interested in continuing that trend.
I really need some support when it comes to weight loss! My girlfriends are all at healthy weights and are either slim or comfortable with themselves. They make for good workout buddies but none of them use myfitnesspal so it would be great if I could find a couple of people who can keep me on the straight and narrow and help me achieve my goal. :)

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Unless you are about 4 feet tall, you are at a healthy weight. Work on the health and fitness bit now.

Eat lots of protein and lots of fruit and veg. Find a strength training program that is fun for you.