Back in the Saddle

Options
Today, I woke as usual and put my clothes on.. Normal routine for work. Well today I felt so not myself. So fat and unworthy. I felt unhealthy and not sexy. My shirt was busting open, my muffin top was truly over my pants. I was disgusted with myself. Where did I let myself go and why? How did I forget about me? All day today I kept thinking how I've lost the weight in the past and how I kept if off for so many years? Started thinking about what are my eating triggers? My stressers? Started researching ways to decrease my stress, which is hard.

With all of that thinking I've been doing. I have prepared my meals for tomorrow. Got ,y work out clothes setup and I am about to take it down for the night. Tomorrow will be my DAY #1!

Replies

• tracie999
    tracie999 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Know how you feel, it hit me a few months ago . Best of luck
  • heidimaggott1
    heidimaggott1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I hear you. Feel free to add me and we can try offer mutual motivation
  • briannashaw_
    briannashaw_ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good luck! We all have to start somewhere. I felt the same way a while ago, and decided to start. I've lost 24 pounds so far, looking to lose about 35 more, and then I'll see if I need to lose more. I'm 5'2. Feel free to add or I'll do it. I do offer motivation and encouragement. :smile: