5'3 with 47 pounds to lose

Options
Hello all. I'm a 26 year old female who's 5'3 and 177 lbs. my ultimate goal is to be 125-130. I have been on MFP for ages but just starting taking it seriously a month ago. I started at 190 and have lost 13 lbs during the last 30 days. Just looking for people with similar goals. I have a beautiful 5 year old daughter and 2 stepsons who are 7 and 13. My time is limited and I generally find myself working out after 9 pm once they are in bed. I am on this journey with a good friend at work and it helps a ton to stay on track. But fresh ideas are always nice. I'm new to this whole healthy eating and counting calories.

Replies

• Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I started out a little heavier than you but am the same height & have the same goal :)

welcome !
  • baileyang33
    baileyang33 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm close! Older and shorter! SW:179 GOAL:130-135
  • babysteps2skinny
    babysteps2skinny Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3". Want to get down to 135 lbs too! Started at 200. Really intimidated by how much I have to lose, but for once I am taking MFP seriously and want to really stick to this long term. Would love to be with a group going the same way!

Cheers! :)
    KK
  • marymoni
    marymoni Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 with about 15lbs to lose but my goal is 125 too! Always love motivating friends
  • kimberlymarie30
    kimberlymarie30 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    5'3", 183 lbs with similar goals to you. I also have a 5 year old daughter. Feel free to add me :)