hello

Options
Hello,

I am 43 and live in California. I am back on MFP after a long hiatus. I have never used this community thing before besides an occasional comment or question, only used it to log food in the past. It was effective, and I lost ten pounds, but life and age are taking over…So I'm trying to get back on track.

I have not exercised in a while, and I do not eat much but do fall off the wagon often in terms of eating well. I have five kids, most of them grown or in their late teens, and a little one still at home. I work outside the home as well, and after looking at gyms and such I think my most realistic option is exercising at home so I can still care for my family and keep costs down.

Would love to have some buddies, for mutual support and also, especially, accountability! I tend to lose interest in exercise quickly if I have nobody to report to.

best--Mima

Replies

• NereyaRanVihn
    NereyaRanVihn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. How about holding each other accountable? ;)
  • mimapr
    mimapr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I sent you a friend request. Tell me about your goals in a message if you'd like! I want to be healthier, eat well, exercise some, get stronger, and if I get to lose ten or fifteen pounds in the process I'll be so happy….:)
  • SouthernMommy11
    Options
    I'm new too and would love to help and support each other! Ill send you a message!
  • mimapr
    mimapr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great! Thanks!
  • ptaradactyl88
    ptaradactyl88 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request.
    Walking is a great way to get started exercising and doesn't cost a thing except your time!
  • juzzys_diet
    Options
    hi..im new too..hopefully i can learn something here, i have use this app for almost 2 weeks n i have lost about 1.5 kg.. still doing my best to keep on track.. hihihi..