Starting Fresh

Options
Hello,

I am deactivating my old account (vdubmomma) to start fresh. I have gained more weight than I have due to being unemployed for the last 8 months.Thankfully I have a job again. I am done being bigger than I was 9 months pregnant. I need to get my body back not only for me, but for health reasons as well. I look forward to meeting those who need motivation or want to help motivate me along my journey. I could use it. :happy:

Replies

• klaupks
    Options
    Hi CassieP16, like you, I have decided to start fresh, I had a bad break-up and then I got sick, which did not help my weight situation, but today I feel motivated to start a new chapter and become a new me. I am also looking forward to getting back into my old clothes and feeling healthier. I'm glad to know there is also someone out there going through the same. So, hopefully in a few months we can start sharing our success :)
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I couldn't agree more! I can't wait to get back to my old clothes!! Would be great to have a partner to help motivate me through and same for me to motivate another!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    hey guys your welcome to join my group.. welcome!! your not alone

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability