HELP IM USELESS AT THIS!!!!!

Ok so week one, great, stuck to the 1200 cal per day, went running, did netball. Lost 2 pound great. That's it, nothing else. I'm really trying and I just stay with the 2 pound lost. Im getting defeated by it and because im hungry I eat!!!. SDo of course I don't loose weight, that makes me down - vicious circle. Anyone else in the same boat?? Any tips or ideas to motivate me???
HELP :-(

Replies

• WonderCort
    WonderCort Posts: 123 Member
    Don't stop! Don't give up! don't give in! Keep it up! so what you didn't lose this week...better then gaining five pounds!
  • arrseegee
    arrseegee Posts: 575 Member
    You lost 2lb! Well done! It's a great start, and a healthy loss.
  • If you really are hungry, I suggest vegetables. Crunchy ones. Celery, kale, carrots, etc. Keep some clean, bagged, and ready to munch. Sure it may be another 100 calories and your weight loss may slow down a tad, but hungry people binge eat.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    change your rate of loss to 1lb per week so you can eat more... you should also eat back exercise cals if you dont already... you don tneed to starve to lose weight.
  • Thank you, yes, stay positive. Maintaining is better than putting on - thank you for reminding me x
  • Yes I do binge eat. I will try your suggestion of the veggies, crunchy ones sound just like crisps don't they!! thanks xx
  • Hi thanks, I didn't know that about eating back the calories burnt off. I'll do what you suggest, thanks xx