Exercise and dieting = summer holiday

Hi all...been on this a while but finally actually started logging this week - have a holiday booked for May and want a flag tummy and gap in my thighs on that beach after having a baby weight body for past 2years (just had a baby - Is no longer an excuse) any ladies out there doing exercise On top of healthy eating!! Add me please ..I need some friends to keep me going before I give up :-) good luck everyone

Replies

• Hey new mum, believe it or not it takes two years for your body to settle down after having a baby so don't worry if your still carrying a bit of baby weight, that's natural. I just had a baby - 11 years ago!!! :-)
    You'll be surprised what a little bit of exercise can do. Don't wear yourself out with really hard energetic things and tire yourself out coz baby still needs you. That doesn't mean that you cant do something and loose weight and also enjoy yourself. I would get baby in the pram and go for a good brisk walk in the afternoon, stopping to smell the roses (a break for mum!!) WOW at the BIG truck and pet the little dog. You'll feel great by the end and will have lost a pound or two whilst spending quality time with your buba. Stay positive and keep asking for help. You'll be a bronzed goddess on that beach in May xx