Come dine with me

zenalasca
zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
Come dine with me! Tonight I can provide you with the following menu:

Appetiser: Chocolate coated walnuts

Soup: Leek & potato soup with sour cream & chives rice thins

Main course: Handmade saffron spaghetti alfredo

Dessert: Chocolate vanilla swirl ice cream sandwiched between two slices of chocolate crumble with melted chocolate & sprinkles

Drink: Asti champagne

What will you make for me? :drinker:

Edit: Oh yeah, and rating out of 10?

Replies

• But can you make me a sammich?

I'd have thought that was a sammich! :wink: It's soup and spaghetti sammiched between chocolate!

Personally, I'd put chocolate in the middle too! :laugh:
  • zenalasca
    But can you make me a sammich?

I'd have thought that was a sammich! :wink: It's soup and spaghetti sammiched between chocolate!

That was intentional, the alternative appetiser was tuna & dijonnaise on lunch slices...
  • But can you make me a sammich?

That was intentional, the alternative appetiser was tuna & dijonnaise on lunch slices...

Nope, you got it right first time! Stick with the chocolate! :love:
    Love the menu but I'm in the UK :grumble: - it would be a bit of a trek for dinner - not sure if I'd make it in time! :sad:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Antipasti plater of fresh pecorino, marinated octopus, marinated artichoke hearts, roasted sun dried tomatoes, kalamata olives and garlic stuffed green olives with sourdough toasts.

Barbequed fish from the Great Barrier Reef ( areas ok to fish from of course), salad.

Deep fried vanilla bean ice cream with caramel sauce with maybe a sprinkle of toasted fresh coconut.

Beer or champaign sounds good to me.
  • zenalasca
    Edit: Another post made