Protein Drinks

Options
2»

Replies

• musclebuilder
    musclebuilder Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Take another look at who was giving the advice......

A registered dietician with a Doctorate (PhD) in nutrition and dietetics, who ( I forgot to mention) is a nutrition consultant to several UK football (soccer in US) and UK rugby football clubs. Also to several full-time professionals in athletics and boxing.

What I posted are facts..What you posted originally is your opinion.
  • tater8589
    Options
    I like the BSN protein. It tends to be smoother and not have the protein after taste. I used to do one scoop of vanilla with low fat milk and some fruit in the blender for breakfast and another (just shaken) after my workout. I don't workout enough to need that much protein currently, but at that time it was great. If I got hungry after breakfast I snaked on a V8 and thin jerky or cheese.
  • Sitruc
    Options
    I use protein shakes exclusively for pre-workout and/or post-workout. Whey protein digests fast, and you'll make use of it quickly, which is excellent post-workout. For a protein that will tie you over longer consider Casein protein, or eat something high in healthy fats (nuts for example) with your Whey protein shake.
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I drink Myoplex Original after my workout on strength training days.
  • qifitness
    qifitness Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    No, it wasn't MY opinion.

It was the professionally qualified opinion of the colleague quoted.
    Someone who can back up his opinion with professionally qualified knowledge, worthy of respect.