new friends

Options
I need some friends who have open diaries,log on every day and we can encourage each other....I would love to go down at least 2 more sizes and I would Love your support :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Vosha4
    Vosha4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Vionca. I will add you. I am determined to log on every day and chat with great people. I will add you. Hope you have a Blessed Day!!!
  • kabennett22
    Options
    Hey im kerry n we can help each other as im in the same boat as you hun x
  • Romo4Pres
    Options
    Good morning, my name is Cherish.
    Looking to bond with fellow seekers of a new lifestyle...Nothing is easy when one has to do it alone. I have great family support but would love to meet new people that may need that added support and encouragement as I do.
    Wishing everyone a wonderful day...
  • stephgetsfit2
    stephgetsfit2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends only! I will add you!

Any anyone else is free add me!!!

Lets motivate each other!
  • IamFatHannah
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Hannah and I would love to be your friend to support each other and get in shape! I'm planning on losing around 100 lbs or reduce my waist to 90 cm!
  • jenmary39
    Options
    My diary is open to friends and I log on every day. If I don't log a meal (which doesn't happen too often) it's because I probably went out to eat and am at a total loss as to what to put down. Or I ate cheese curds. I will add you.
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hello! My diary has been a bit off these past few days due to a stomach virus, but I'll add you. I try to (and do) log everything I eat, everyday.
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I try to log in everyday and like to see others do as well. I may not comment a lot either, but I'll "Like" the heck out of comments and diary completions...:happy:
  • Tbdoingthis
    Options
    Hi all my name is Tomara, I am new to this app.. But I am open to new friends as well.. But I don't no nothing about this app