Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Oreos. Now in birthday cake flavor.

Oh yes. Oreos that taste like birthday cake. Bought my packet and will be fitting those suckers in my calories!!

Replies

• ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member
    Personally, I wish Nabisco would get a clue that the only way to improve upon Oreos is to make them bigger.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    If they're half as good as the ice cream flavor, my cut may have to be postponed.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    that sounds amazing and like something I'd love and my husband would hate. haha
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Oreos + birthday cake?!! 11kxlc9.jpg
  • oboeadam
    oboeadam Posts: 124 Member
    I've had them before - they are amazing!
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    these have been out for years. best flavor by far.
  • Rochester_mom
    Rochester_mom Posts: 100 Member
    They are so delicious!! Enjoy :)
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    I have sworn off them since I started losing weight. They are the best thing I have ever put in my mouth and I can eat a whole bag without blinking. I would say avoid if at all possable because once you try them, you will never be happy with another cookie for the rest of your life.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    I bought those last Thursday one regular double stuff for me- and the birthday cake... BF and I are both celebrating this week.

hated them- they stunk so bad it was a chore to try to eat them.

nope nope nope nope nope.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    I have also heard that they are making a cookie dough flavor, which seems bizarre to me. Cookies filled with cookie dough?
  • bec_232
    bec_232 Posts: 32 Member
    I really want to try the oreo - cookie dough filled flavor but can't find them anywhere.....which is probably for the best.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Personally, I wish Nabisco would get a clue that the only way to improve upon Oreos is to make them bigger.

I have to agree with Casey... Though a dark chocolate coating might be good too.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    I heard they're making a cookie dough flavor, but a tester said it tasted more like a coffee flavor.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Ok just tried the Cookie Dough flavor & they're amazing.
  • My personal fave are the ones that come out around Christmas. Oreos covered in white fudge. Sweet baby Jesus.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member

I have to agree with Casey... Though a dark chocolate coating might be good too.

They have ones with dark chocolate coating. Raspberry, mint, coconut and chocolate. One cookie with the filling all covered in chocolate.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    My personal fave are the ones that come out around Christmas. Oreos covered in white fudge. Sweet baby Jesus.

Yes to die for, and thank you Jesus, they are only out at Christmas.
  • My personal fave are the ones that come out around Christmas. Oreos covered in white fudge. Sweet baby Jesus.

Yes to die for, and thank you Jesus, they are only out at Christmas.

Haha exactly. Here's hoping that by next Christmas I have the strength to buy one package, let it last more than a day (or a sitting), and be satisfied.
  • geddyp
    geddyp Posts: 94 Member
    Oh yum!
  • crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    i've been eyeing the new cookie dough flavour ones but been reading bad reviews so i dont want to be let down wah