:huh:
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Funniest....thread.....ever!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    It won't have less calories, but I suppose you may absorb less calories. I've never really seen that studied, but it wouldn't surprise me to find it has.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    corn is a free food...

tumblr_meaeg5X03A1qfve95o1_500.gif
  • skylarobrien
    Options
    lol so funny!
  • bigbootycutey
    bigbootycutey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you dont chew corn at all, is it a negative calorie food?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    If you dont chew corn at all, is it a negative calorie food?

yes...see my first post. I grew up in Nebraska, I know what I'm talking about...
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Corn has vitamins in it that your body can use to make you stronger and healthier. I watched a documentary called Hungry For Change on Netflix about how a lack of nutrition will make your body hungry and will give you cravings. You can only put so much food in your body, so try to focus on getting as much nutrition as you can, instead of on not eating. You are programmed to eat. Then it becomes "yay, I'm hungry! I'm going to have some avocado and make my hair shinier and my skin more resilient!" And not "oh no.. Hungry again..I'm going to go swallow some corn whole so that I can make up for the bag of potato chips I ate earlier" (not that this describes you or anything... but it's how I used to think myself.

When I started focusing on eating foods for their nutrition, I found that I had a hard time cramming it all in. I want to eat some grapefruit this morning because it is good for me, but I'm not hungry yet because I ate a big plate full of egg and veggies for brunch.

I cheat sometimes, but I try to be disappointed because that pizza took up space in my diet that something better could have filled, not because that particular piece will make me fat. I hope that helps. It tends to work for me.