Am i fine? or need to lose more?

Options
Well hello everyone

i am down to 77 kg from 107 kgs...People have started saying you look great now..dont lose more or you will start looking bad

My age is 20 and height is 5 ft 9 inches

I do look fine...all i got is little tummy which i am going to continue my tummy exercises to beat it to death.

Should i look to lose more weight or i should stay near 75?

Replies

• vamred
    vamred Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    75 kgs at 5ft 9 is about 165 lbs which is right in the range. Work with weights and Ab's will be taken care by itself. Ab exercise are over rated, as they are such a small muscle group and folks tend to work on them a whole lot, due to the media.

Work more on your core like

(a) Pilates
    (b) Swiss ball excerices
    (c) TRX

They would help you core and lower back, Ab automatically get a good workout. That is my suggestion.
  • sandhusaab16
    Options
    75 kgs at 5ft 9 is about 165 lbs which is right in the range. Work with weights and Ab's will be taken care by itself. Ab exercise are over rated, as they are such a small muscle group and folks tend to work on them a whole lot, due to the media.

Work more on your core like

(a) Pilates
    (b) Swiss ball excerices
    (c) TRX

They would help you core and lower back, Ab automatically get a good workout. That is my suggestion.

Thanks a ton
  • IrishGabriella
    IrishGabriella Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    When I saw your profile pic (before you had the 'before' beside it) I was a bit puzzled as to why you wanted to lose weight! But ultimately you need to be happy with yourself.
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Your current BMI puts you at slightly overweight, hard to believe from your profile picture though. 75 kg will put you right at the top end of healthy BMI, so it wouldn't be unhealthy to weigh a little less. I would focus more on strength than just weight once you're at a healthy BMI though.