Cheese and Cookies

Options
2»

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Cheese combined with chocolate or fruit isn't that uncommon of a flavor combination. Sounds like she has fancy taste buds!
  • lise_anne
    Options
    thats so cute...my son used to like eating sour creme with everything his fave thing to eat it with was fries.
  • Where_Is_Herb
    Where_Is_Herb Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Whataburger

Sucks to be you if you've never had one...
    It took me until 1986 to try my first Whopper...and now you are telling me I have to try another burger?

No thanks.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Cheddar on cookies?

Maybe if it was cheddar on a juicy, flame-broiled Whopper...

Mmm...beef patty on a sesame seed bun with mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, and sliced onion...

Have it your way...

Wendy's >>>>> Burger King

Whataburger > Wendy's

Sucks to be you if you've never had one...

You KNOW I've had one and no. Just no. Whataburger is the most overrated burger on the planet. Wendy's for the win.
  • CaitlinW19
    CaitlinW19 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I do not, but I have heard of this and was going to comment that this used to be quite common. The town I'm from had a "Blue Law" (one of those out of date laws that no one remembers so they don't enforce it but it's too much hassel to bother getting rid of) that stated that made it illegal to have Apple Pie without a slice of cheese on the side. It's also illegal to worry a squirrel, whatever that means. Lol.
  • abuck_13
    abuck_13 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I can see how it would work, especially if it is a sharp cheddar, and you have good cookies to start with. With oreos, the filling might throw it off, but I can see how it would probably work well with a chocolate chip cookie
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Cheese combined with chocolate or fruit isn't that uncommon of a flavor combination. Sounds like she has fancy taste buds!

I love a pear salad made with pear halves shredded cheddar and mayo. It doesn't seem as weird mixed with fruit to me, I don't know why the cookies have me so freaked out .
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I do not, but I have heard of this and was going to comment that this used to be quite common. The town I'm from had a "Blue Law" (one of those out of date laws that no one remembers so they don't enforce it but it's too much hassel to bother getting rid of) that stated that made it illegal to have Apple Pie without a slice of cheese on the side. It's also illegal to worry a squirrel, whatever that means. Lol.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Too funny! In the town I come from it is illegal to beat your wife on any other day but Sunday. I wouldn't do it then either though. They don't ever go by the books in my town. lol.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Cheddar on cookies?

Maybe if it was cheddar on a juicy, flame-broiled Whopper...

Mmm...beef patty on a sesame seed bun with mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, and sliced onion...

Have it your way...

Wendy's >>>>> Burger King

^^ This

I do not care for Whoppers or Big Macs.

OP:
    Cheese and cookies? Hmmm....will not try, but each to their own!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I have never had it on cookies, but cheddar goes really well with sweet stuff.