ONEDERLAND!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• missyahall2
    missyahall2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I reached onederland in August of last year. I'm now 162lbs. Here's to the next 40!
  • XXbrendaXX
    Options
    Woohoo! I know how exciting that is!! Congrats on all your hard work!! Great job!!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    There is nothing like ONEDERLAND. Congratulations.

I reached it around the holidays and its an AWESOME achievement and awesome feeling.
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! Congratulations to you :flowerforyou:
  • sonofebbe
    Options
    Congratulations. Really happy for you
  • Mariee91
    Options
    That's amazing!, congratulation. Never give up ^^
  • k1o2r3i4
    k1o2r3i4 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I am 8lbs away and cannot wait for Onederland! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • beedracass
    beedracass Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's been over a decade for me as well since I've been out if the twos. 4.5 lbs to go and I'll be joining you! Thanks for posting!:wink:
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I have been close since late November but with the holidays and Christmas vacation from my job it was eluding me, which was ok this being a life style change for me not a "diet" and I knew exactly why I wasn't hitting it. But I was soooooo happy this morning when I stepped on the scale and saw that number, it just felt great!!

I hope you all join me soon, happy weight loss everyone!
    :drinker:
  • sunriseinchaos
    sunriseinchaos Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats fantastic!
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome. I hope to be joining you in onederland in the coming weeks. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!