What year/make/model car(s) do you have?

Options

Replies

• evanblove
    evanblove Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    1997 Honda Civic
    2004 Nissan Armada
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    04 PT Cruiser...Red..she just makes me smile even if she's not so new or not so speedy...
  • davidferro
    Options
    I have a 1976 Lincoln Continental that I love to take out and drive in the summer... it is about 19' 6" from bumper to bumper... :)

The rest of the year, I drive a 2005 Dodge Durango.

I just sold my 1974 Olds Delta 88 convertible. It was also 19 feet long. It had super low mileage, and was the nicest 'sloth-mobile' I've owned. I lost my storage on it, and figured i could use the cash more than the car.... I've been through quite a few very large convertibles. I have never owned a Cadillac, and I do plan to own one, before I take my last ride in one. :sad:

Other than that, I drive crap-mobiles. My dad drove junkers, and I seem to follow in his footsteps. I am generally the last owner of every car I own.

betty40.jpg

It must have hurt to part with that. Beautiful car!
  • _NAUTILUS_
    _NAUTILUS_ Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I live on an island so....

photo_zpsfa764121.jpg
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    2005 KIA Sportage....:)

Royal Blue
    Front Wheel Drive
    4 cylinder
    Manual Transmission.....yeah, they still make those eh????lol
  • Soufre
    Soufre Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    2003 Saturn Ion. She's a piece of *kitten*, but I love her.
  • BuildBigger
    Options
    I have a 2013 Chevy Cruise! Dark blue with dark tinted windows. Love it.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    silver toyota yaris

it's not mine, it's a long term hire car. I chose it because the hire price was good, the make and model itself wasn't the choice, but I like small cars, it has good acceleration and is nice to drive. Most hire cars around here are toyota yarises. And nearly everyone in the Gulf drives a white or silver toyota.

I don't know what year, I don't know how to tell the year from Bahraini plates

The main thing I like about it though, as a little short person, is the fact that I don't have to have the seat in the forward-most position to be able to reach the pedals. (it's on the second-forward-most position instead :laugh: if my husband drives it he has to move the seat back before getting in the car or he can't get into it at all :laugh: )

Last time I owned my own car it was a Nissan Micra, in blue. But I would consider buying a Toyota Yaris though, because as I said they're nice to drive. And suitable for short people.
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    2007 Avalanche and 2013 Sonic
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    2013 4 dr Tundra....lifted on black rims

Just sold my 70 chevelle....it was heart breaking
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    2012 Honda Pilot (silver)

It says I have a bunch of kids.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    2007 Honda Element

LOVE IT :heart:

Also have a 1998 Ford F150 XLT 4x4 Off Road.......loudest truck in the neighborhood.
  • imju5tme
    imju5tme Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4x4. He's beautiful!! :love:
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    2010 silver mazda3. Good little car, I like it.
  • AyeCorona
    AyeCorona Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My 2002 Mercedes CLK320 is silver with black leather, wood grain, and dark tinted windows. She just hit 200,000 miles a couple weeks ago and runs great. LOVE not having a car payment so she won't be going anywhere. :)

Hubs has a 4x4 Dodge Ram crew cab with a 6" lift and swampers.

Also, have a 1974 Ford Maverick Grabber and a 20' Searay 200 ski boat.
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    *sigh* my husband is an auto mechanic and is very particular about our vehicles. I've always owned Ford or Dodge. 2 years ago he got stuck on Audi....... He owns a 2008 Audi A4 S-line, I love that car!! Last summer, we traded my 2012 Dodge Caravan in for a 2011 Audi A3 TDI, which is also an S-line model. It kicks *kitten* and on 13 gallons of diesel I average 36 mpg! Yep, totally sold on Audi.

My baby:
    2q3qgqq.jpg
  • debbiesweety
    Options
    Why?

2008 BMW 535i with sport performance package, fun to drive
    2011 Ford ranger (biz truck)
    2012 Kia rio hatchback (biz car)

Now the fun ones

66 mustang (almost done restoring after 12 years)
    64 falcon (husbands project)
    67 cougar (sons project car)
  • debbiesweety
    Options
    My 2002 Mercedes CLK320 is silver with black leather, wood grain, and dark tinted windows. She just hit 200,000 miles a couple weeks ago and runs great. LOVE not having a car payment so she won't be going anywhere. :)

Hubs has a 4x4 Dodge Ram crew cab with a 6" lift and swampers.

Also, have a 1974 Ford Maverick Grabber and a 20' Searay 200 ski boat.

OMG! My firth car was a 74 maverick grabber, green with black stripes. I loved that car. Our next project is going to be a maverick. My husband is going to paint it flat green paint so it matches the oxidized paint from my first car. LOL.
  • Zomb1eMummy
    Zomb1eMummy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    2009 Ford Focus SES 2 Door. Love it.
  • ElizaB84
    ElizaB84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    2000 ford truck, husband bought it new. I told him if he ever sells it I'm going to cry.
    2004 ford sport track. I can't imagine getting rid of it either. I love my trucks.