Feeling Discouraged

Options
So ive got a stuffy nose from all the cold weather. Does anyone know how hard it is to stuff your face to gain and NOT TASTE IT?! Its flipping annoying D: Oh and im just talking really, looking for motivation!

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    when I'm sick- all I eat is ice cream- tomato soup (not fancy stuff- plain ole campbells) and grilled cheese- that stuff racks up calories like crazy- and tastes good- which is weird for sick people food- it's my go to.

Get the highest calorie thing you can- I know when i'm sick I don't eat don't eat don't eat- then I need to eat but am fully quickly- so I need to get something crazy high in calories to get the job done.
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of Tea and put honey in it. Honey has a decent amount of calories, the tea and honey help with colds, so its a win win. Also soup and hot food can help a lot too because it will ease the congestion and you may taste it more. I also tend to add more spice as I can taste the food more and it breaks congestion.

Oatmeal is a good choice too :)

FYI, if you eat less for a few days it will effect you overall. When the congestion passes you will be hungrier than before and probably eat more calories.