Frustrating Stall Right at the Start

Options
2»

Replies

• GMcknight8
    Options
    It's set for 1370. Sometimes I go to 1600-1700 because of the workouts.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    It's set for 1370. Sometimes I go to 1600-1700 because of the workouts.

As others said, focus on measurements not the scale.
    And calculate your TDEE to figure out your calorie intake.
  • GMcknight8
    Options
    Can you tell me more. It is an intriguing answer that I'd like to explore but I don't quite understand what you mean regarding MFP already counts my exercise? I might be misusing the tool and eating too much?
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me more. It is an intriguing answer that I'd like to explore but I don't quite understand what you mean regarding MFP already counts my exercise? I might be misusing the tool and eating too much?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/931670-bmr-and-tdee-explained-for-those-needing-a-guide
  • GMcknight8
    Options
    Also, make sure you aren't double counting your exercise. If you are logging (and eating back) exercise calories make sure you didn't already use that exercise to determine your activity level (in which case MFP already counted those calories).

• GMcknight8
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/931670-bmr-and-tdee-explained-for-those-needing-a-guide

Thanks! I will definitely look and make the necessary modifications!
  • regencywriter
    regencywriter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    (moved to a new topic)