I love cheese...

Options
2»

Replies

• trobbins311
    trobbins311 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Cookies and pizza... did find the Fit and Free Pizza a great alternative to my forbidden pizza love affair!
  • iamthesweenmachine
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER!!! I'm in love with it, and it's so high in fat!! I'm considering giving it up for Lent, just to relieve my addiction.
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry... but I could never actually break up with them. We just sneak out, behind the husband's back, once a month or so. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Cheese, on the other hand, is just part of the family.
  • Southfl4me
    Options
    So do I and I eat low-fat string cheese almost every day. I put it in the micro between two sheets of parchment paper for a little over a minute and it makes delish "crackers" that I put a veggie burger in between or dip it into salsa or hummus. Ummmm.
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Cheese and I have a polyamorous relationship. I'm free to enjoy as many different cheeses as I want whenever I want.

Don't judge. It works for us.

HAHAHA, you win.

For all others who took this thread seriously.....I'm sorry you have no sense of humor.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Cheese would be impossible to give up. I need to break up with peanut butter but it won't happen lol. Chocolate and i rarely see each other these days. If i need to give up on anything it's leftovers in general, it's where most of my extra calories came in.
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Provolone cheese, Wisconsin cheddar cheese, jalapeno cheese, parmesan cheese...yeah, I get around *hangs head in shame*