Options
13»

Replies

• deaddawn
    deaddawn Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Medieval battle re-enactment, archery, photography

Except for Photography, me too!

I'll add beekeeping and raising chickens.
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I sword fight dragons, orcs, and dwarves. RPGs hooray :)
  • calbadger
    calbadger Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Cooking (both indoor and outdoor). Church and church activities. History (especially Ancient Rome, American Civil War and World War 2). Wargames. Table top RPGs (Have a D&D world that's nearly 30 years old). WOW. British television (Doctor Who, Black Adder, Coupling, etc.). Historical drama with the wife (Tudors, Downton Abbey). Gardening. My kids' high school sports and drama.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Thrift Stores....it's amazing the amazing stuff you can find, it's like a treasure hunt :love:

Cooking and trying new recipes

Cycling

Gardening
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Soooo many, I pick one up for a while then don't touch it again for months. I scrap book, paint, journal, read, volunteer, origami, wood burning, cooking gardening....
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Making, and subsequently drinking, beer
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Play video games, listen to audiobooks/read, study Japanese, draw things and make pixel art, learn HTML/CSS, tabletop RPG (Pathfinder), watch anime & sci fi shows, working on beginning to cross-stitch, and I still use gaiaonline.com
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Read, Play Guitar, Walk my 65lb puppy

Not exciting I know BUT I work full time/Go to school at night & teach at my church,so....not lots of "free" time
  • amzypritchard
    amzypritchard Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Gaming, reading, watching Game of Thrones, anything to do with Doctor Who/Sherlock, singing at the top of my lungs (badly), play guitar/ukulele/piano, plotting to kill everyone ;)

Add me if ya want!
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Hunting, fishing, snake wrangling, horseback riding, drawing, baking/cooking, attempting and failing to ride both two and four wheeled recreational vehicles, boating, cliff jumping, listening to music, hiking, reading, singing, drinking alcoholic beverages.

Things i would like to do/ learn to do: Play banjo or guitar, rope, go to flea markets.
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Making, and subsequently drinking, beer

Me too! I also judge homebrew competitions.
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Ghost hunting, visit historical places, helping with Jr's scout troop, writing
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Cooking, Photography, Archery, Shooting guns, golfing, kayaking, camping... aaghh, I can't wait for spring, I hate snow!
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I waste time on the internet when I'm bored with books, read when I'm bored with the internet and drink when I'm bored with both.

Inb4 drugs.

P.S.
    (...), archery, (...)
    Oh heavenly blessed beauty...
  • skydiveD30571
    skydiveD30571 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Skydiving (obviously) and when I'm not doing that I spend my time at the lake on the boat, wakeboarding, just hanging out enjoying the sun. Flying, country dancing, softball, billiards, concerts of all kinds. I like to live an adventurous life!
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Golf
    Cycling the MKT and KATY trails
    Chili cook-off contests (2 first place, 1 second place, 2 thirds, and one honorable mention) - I actually tied for 3rd once - LAME!
    Numismatics (coin collecting)
    Hunting furry and feathered critters
    Fishing
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Big Scooter enthusiast here!! Love my Vespa :love: :heart:
    Had a Lambretta but it kept breaking down :grumble:

Also big Shotokan Karate fan keeps me busy!! :glasses: