Hypothyroid Excuses..

Options
Fit4_Life
Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
I read a forum on FB. I don't understand how and why people use Hypothyroid of them being "Tired, Lazy and overweight" as an excuse. I have been struggling with Hypothyroid for over 6 years. I exercise and still on the go. There are days that I fight being tired, lazy and worn out. I don't make my hypothyroid as an excuse at all. I still get up and GO! I guess it's what they make themselves to be......
:ohwell:

Replies

• scrapalooza
    scrapalooza Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am also hypothyroid & was one of those lazy & tired people for a long time. I put on about 30 pounds in a very short amount of time, my dr & I finally figured out that I was gluten intolerant & I went gluten/dairy/soy free in October & have lost over 30 pounds since, now that I am thinner I actually feel better & can exercise now. So I understand it but I also understand wanting to get & stay healthy!
  • BrokenButBeautiful
    Options
    I read a forum on FB. I don't understand how and why people use Hypothyroid of them being "Tired, Lazy and overweight" as an excuse. I have been struggling with Hypothyroid for over 6 years. I exercise and still on the go. There are days that I fight being tired, lazy and worn out. I don't make my hypothyroid as an excuse at all. I still get up and GO! I guess it's what they make themselves to be......
    :ohwell:

Ditto.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Do a search here. We talk about this all the time.