sushi craving

Options
2»

Replies

• rfialkiewicz
    rfialkiewicz Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    People steal the little glass bottles of soy sauce from the restaurant where I work all the time. They just, tuck it in their purse and run off. >.> And yes, I have had to refill a bottle from a table of two people before. They'll empty it, but I have no idea where it goes. Maybe they siphon it off into a tube in their purses.
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Around where I live, they like to come up with MASSIVE rolls of sushi stuffed with cream cheese and slathered in white sauce. There are also deep fried rolls that make me cringe.

Where is that? :noway:
    Of course you can eat anything you like with the the rice but that doesn't sound like any sushi I've ever tasted!
  • rfialkiewicz
    rfialkiewicz Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I live in the tobacco capital of the US - North Carolina, between the coast and the mountains. If it's not deep-fried or buried in a ranch-like sauce, people will probably not eat it.

And yes, that is an illegal-untaxed still in the backyard down the street.
  • eveunderground
    eveunderground Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I eat sushi once a week...it doesn't negatively affect my weight. I mostly prefer sashimi (which is just the raw fish) but when I do have maki I avoid any of the rolls that have tempura or spicy sauce or any other fancy stuff.
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I live in the tobacco capital of the US - North Carolina, between the coast and the mountains. If it's not deep-fried or buried in a ranch-like sauce, people will probably not eat it.

And yes, that is an illegal-untaxed still in the backyard down the street.

LoL! :laugh:
    Healthy! :drinker: