Hiya, I am new and live in West Wales

Options
Hiya, I am new to the my fitness site, I registered about 2 weeks ago and wondered if anyone else lives in the West Wales area that would enjoy walking to help lose a bit more weight.:

Replies

• megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I don't live in Wales but wanted to welcome you anyway. I love how there are members from all over the world here.
  • Thank you, you have achieved a great weight loss, Well Done, this is a great site, I like it a lot, I hope I can find people to walk with, It's a great form of exercise.
  • TMLS
    TMLS Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome to the site! :happy:
  • Thanks, I am amazed at the amount of weight you have lost, you must be very determined and have a lot of will power. A true inspiration, well done!
  • TMLS
    TMLS Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I had a lot to lose ;)

Still do, but one day at a time! Plenty of people on here more inspiring than me, too!
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi. Sorry I'm not frm west Wales either. But I am in the uk - Lincolnshire so the complete opposite coast. But I wanted to say welcome anyway.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Good luck with achieving your goal x
  • Thank you Gemma, I think this is a great site and I am hoping to lose about 2-3 stone (no, I will lose 2-3 stone), you seem to be very motivated, and you are doing really well, Well done! x