Jackie and I at Hampton Court Palace!
  • Shellz31
    Shellz31 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    *looks at pictures*
    *jaw drops*
    :drinker: :heart: :happy:

Wow. Just wow.

Amazing story and the pictures really show how far you've come. Really inspiring. So glad I read your post!
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're a ****ing pro! That is incredible.
  • psych0kitty
    Options
    I'm about to cry. You are an inspiration.
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational!!!! Fantastic job!!!!!!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you - particularly on your renewed zest for life itself. Enjoy the ride, even the bumpy parts!
  • sllieder
    Options
    Wonderful story, and so inspirational! Keep it up! and thanks for the motivation on this cold, cold day.
  • Brian, you sir are an inspiration if ever there was one! Congratulations on your transformation. You have truly gone out there and gotten yourself a wonderful life! I wish you all the best in the future!
  • rbbrrmqn
    rbbrrmqn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS!! I can hardly find the words to type, as I am picking my jaw up off the ground! WTF!! I'm struggling just a bit with motivation right now, but I've got it back now!! Thanks and hearty congrats!!
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I was literally in tears reading this, you are amazing!! I am so proud of you..thank you for taking the time to tell your incredible story
  • rbbrrmqn
    rbbrrmqn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    ***I am SO sorry; I truly meant to type "WTG,' NOT WTF and I am honestly sorry. I hope I have not offended anyone, esp. the OP.
    8-( You ROCK!!
  • Dottie27
    Dottie27 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful, inspiring, honest, hopeful story you have shared with us! Thank you for the motivation to keep going when trying to lose weight can be discouraging. Amazing story that has made my day! Looking forward to future chapters.
  • AubieMae
    Options
    Amazing & Wonderful. So very happy for you.