Norwegian Girl

Options
Hello there :D

My name is Marie, I'm 22 years old, soon to be 23 in april. I live in Tromsø, Norway.

I've always been big. Not always fat, just big. At the age of 13 i started gaining weight, and it just never stopped.

I tried countless of times to loose weight, it always came back and now I'm sick and tired of it.

The year 2014 i dedicated to myself. I would change what i could, and stop playing the victim.

My plan is not just to loose weight, but to change my mindsett. I want to enjoy life and stop being afraid of everything. I wont let my weight hold me back any longer.

1 month and 6 days in i have lost 7kg, that's about 15 lbs isn't it?

I have a long way to go, and for the first time in my life, I'm actually excited about the journey. The journey to become the person i know i can be. To let the world see who I really am.

I quit smoking in January, relapsed, got really angry at my self, ate an apple and let it go. I'm not giving up.

So, I'm really hoping to meet some new people, so please don't be shy, send me a message or add me.

Hmm not really sure what more to say.. by the way, i know that my english isnt that great, and i appologize for that. but hey, i'm trying :D Have a nice day guys, talk to you later.

Replies

• roberth_strand
    roberth_strand Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You forgot to mention that you're awesome.. it's an important fact. :)
  • Courage1895
    Options
    Hi from New York ! I can relate to you. Once I hit high school I gained up to 30 pounds and didn't make a real continual effort to lose it. Now I'm 19 and in college and beyond ready to love my body. I can honestly say that when I'm down to my goal weight it will be the happiest I've been in years . I have tried losing weight before but haven't been successful but with MFP I'm finally losing fat, and you will too. Anyone feel free to add me and we can support one another. Oh, and I have family back in Norway too!
  • _Robert
    Options
    A massive well done for me for stopping smoking and losing weight, to do both at the same time shows how commimitted you are to change. Stick with that mindset and nothing will be out of your reach :)
  • Mariee91
    Options
  • barias1743
    Options
    Hello there :D

My name is Marie, I'm 22 years old, soon to be 23 in april. I live in Tromsø, Norway.

I've always been big. Not always fat, just big. At the age of 13 i started gaining weight, and it just never stopped.

I tried countless of times to loose weight, it always came back and now I'm sick and tired of it.

The year 2014 i dedicated to myself. I would change what i could, and stop playing the victim.

My plan is not just to loose weight, but to change my mindsett. I want to enjoy life and stop being afraid of everything. I wont let my weight hold me back any longer.

1 month and 6 days in i have lost 7kg, that's about 15 lbs isn't it?

I have a long way to go, and for the first time in my life, I'm actually excited about the journey. The journey to become the person i know i can be. To let the world see who I really am.

I quit smoking in January, relapsed, got really angry at my self, ate an apple and let it go. I'm not giving up.

So, I'm really hoping to meet some new people, so please don't be shy, send me a message or add me.

Hmm not really sure what more to say.. by the way, i know that my english isnt that great, and i appologize for that. but hey, i'm trying :D Have a nice day guys, talk to you later.

I was in Norway in Summer of 2012, had a great time. Rented a car and drove north for the Hamsun days, Dalsnibba, Geranger Fjord, Trollstigen, Gothenborg and then back to Oslo..