RIP boobs - I'll miss you.

Options
Hey everyone!

I have a question for all of the ladies on this board...

I've been counting calories/exercising for almost 3 weeks now - I weighed myself today and have lost very, very close to 10lbs. While I'm excited about the changes that I'm already seeing in this short amount of time...I'm not so excited that my boobs are disappearing! I think they've literally gone down at least half a cup. Maybe even a full cup unless I'm just feeling dramatic about it.

Naturally I knew this would happen as I've never been big busted in general, but do any of you use any sort of lotions or creams to keep your chest...what's the word...Tight? Perky? I've noticed that people tend to get stretch marks when a significant amount of weight is gained, but I'm wondering if there's anything I could try for the opposite.

Sorry if it's a weird question, but I guess it's one that comes with loosing weight! Haha. ;)

Replies

• meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    sorry...depending on how much you have to lose there's pretty much no hope but surgery. I am resigned to nasty boobs for the rest of time :(
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Mine have gone from decent to almost mosquito bites. :grumble:
  • BreatheAshley
    BreatheAshley Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have no clue. Maybe you are over exercising?
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Take to lifting weights and doing push ups. Keeping your pecs in good shape will help your boobs look better.
  • rainydaylady27
    Options
    I use cocoa butter all over my body, it's helped with some stretch marks and it smells yummy!

As far as the boobs go, I used to work in lingerie boutique, and a good bra will help so much! A lot of people don't know that the cup size and the band size coincide with each other so a 36 C and a 38 C will actually not be the same cup size, the 38 will be a little larger. While I bet some of the decrease in size is due to weight loss (go you!!!) You could also find yourself feeling smaller or filling cups less because you need to go down a band size as well.

Hope that at least one of those two suggestions can help :)
  • Guitarjon
    Guitarjon Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My wife's look better than ever, last time she lost weight she lost some of her boobs. This time she's been coming to the gym with me and wright lifting and they haven't disappeared yet :)
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Bench press, OHP and flyes
  • amygauv
    amygauv Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Lush has a product called Lovely Jubblies Breast Cream! You should check it out. I haven't tried it but the reviews seem to be fairly promising and if you don't like it Lush lets you return it within 30 days. I'm very curious how it actually works and if it works lol so if anyone knows... i'd love to know!

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=141601/Lovely-Jubblies-Breast-Cream/LUSH/Skincare---Body
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options

OHP??
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I didn't even get to your question. You're losing weight too fast. 10 lbs in 3 weeks is too much.
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I can so relate to the OP!! I used to have such nice boobs...now...well... I went from a DD cup to maybe a C cup on a good day. I lift and bench press and all that jazz... I think they have just gone... I am thinking I will probably just need a lift after I am at my goal weight for a while.

:sad:
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    When I was thinner before, I was a C-cup. Then I gained weight and became a D-cup. Now I've lost 30 lbs and am lower than my original weight and I am... still a D-cup. They just don't seem to be budging. I feel like they may be a touch saggier but it could be my imagination - my boyfriend says they look exactly the same. You can't really control where the weight comes off, unfortunately, and everyone is different!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

OHP??

Lol yes I know it's for shoulders.

But it does use the chest muscles to a degree.
  • Prettypedalpower
    Options
    I've lost 120+lllbs I've lost bust wise from 48hh to a 36dd. No amount of cream exercise will fix them. I've just booked a breast uplift and fleur de lys tummy tuck.. Good luck on your journey????