What's for dinner?

Options
That is the one of the hardest decisions of my day lol. Now, throw in ...what's for dinner, while I am the only one in the family who is on a diet?!?!

What's everyone got cooking tonight?

Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I have leftover Cuban pork and black beans. Plan to heat it up, throw it on a big pile of lettuce, top it with some cheese and salsa and eat it up! Leftovers can be such a wonderful thing.
  • Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Parmesan talapia, a huge green salad with boiled egg and avocado, steamed broccoli and cauliflower.

I made some pasta for the kidlets.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Last night it was honey dijon pork loin over quinoa with oven roasted green beans and caramelized onions on the side. Tonight it's sausage sweet potato hash.
  • ils_1231
    ils_1231 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i made an asian-y soup. chicken broth with a splash of soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and a touch of sesame oil. i added bok choy, enoki mushrooms, some ravioli ( reasons why its asian-y and not asian), and cracked an egg and poached it in the broth. delicious!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Fajitas! Left over tri tip will be sauteed with yellow bell peppers and onions (and probably a little coconut oil), spiced up with some garlic and other seasonings. Served on corn tortillas with guacamole, cheese, plain Greek yogurt and salsa! And fresh oranges from my tree on the side. And probably a beer. :drinker:
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Sloppy Joes, with potato chips.

Rigger
  • VegGirl62
    VegGirl62 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    We just had Lentil-Mushroom Burgers and Oven french fries!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    We're having Chicken Alfredo. It's my first attempt at homemade Alfredo sauce. It's lightened up by using skim milk and non-fat Greek yogurt as a substitution for the usual heavy cream. I also added some California blend vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots) to bulk it up.

It's really good.
  • Rachelito
    Rachelito Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Chipotle Beef Sausage, Roasted Sweet Potato and Roasted Zucchini and Squash
  • Caterpillar_17
    Caterpillar_17 Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Zesty Hamburger Soup with lean ground beef, no salt added tomatoes, low sodium V8 juice, etc. DELICIOUS! :)

Only 221 calories and 400 mg of sodium for a huge bowl. :3
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    boneless pork loin roast with lots of sauerkraut
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Asian Coleslaw (just cabbage, vinegar, ginger, honey, and olive oil) with potstickers.

Turns out, the coleslaw is the best sauce for the potstickers I have found yet!
  • desireecl
    desireecl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    chicken tikka masala with garlic naan (restaurant, not homemade) it was amazing!
  • Shynique37
    Shynique37 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Blue cheese crumbs 2 cups of almond milk & a banana
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Chicken nachos. And 400 calories if peanut butter for dessert.
  • nomad1000
    nomad1000 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Quesedillas! Taco seasoned shredded chicken with part skim mozz with low carb tortillas and a chipotle ranch dipping sauce.
  • Laurenjenai
    Laurenjenai Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I saw a lot of stuff I've never tried but everything sounded so good! for I the fam I cooked meatloaf, mashed potatoes with gravy, and green beans....while I settled for a strawberry banana spinach smoothie :)