Hilarious gym convo...she febreezed her WHAT?

Options
Cre8veLifeR
Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
So I know you people will find this amusing...

I was working out today and overheard the following convo between two women on the machine next to me:

"you smell good. What perfume are you wearing?"
"I'm not."
"Well you smell kind of sweet, but not sickening sweet. Is it a new bodywash?"
silence...then "OH!!! I know what it is..I ran out of FDS so sprayed the crotch of my pants with Febreeze."

I can't tell you how hard that made me, and her friend laugh.

I told her she's a genius. Febreeze should make deoderant for *down there* -- there's a lot of people at the gym I'd like to Febreeze. :laugh:

Replies

• jennyjcss
    jennyjcss Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!! Now thats an excellent idea...at least gym will be sweet-smelling now ;D
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I think I've seen this in the commercials.

They bring in a bunch of people blind folded into the gym and have them sniff crotches and they reply they think they are in a flower garden.

Genius marketing...
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Bonus if they make it with sparkles for those days you want to dress it up!
  • jennyjcss
    jennyjcss Posts: 439 Member
    Options

O_0 sparkles..glittering there??Down there?? What we having at gym??

Sweet flower smell to fill gym and every workout benchs,cable pulling, elliptical machine,treadmills all with flowers veins surround the hand-handle, with the seats..all in glitter

Amazingly thoughts!!! We in Heaven instead of stinking gym I always workout at ^_^
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Febreze is the best thing ever...
    So much I could say about this but I'll be an adult and just post an image of a cat.

download.jpg
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options

Sweet flower smell to fill gym and every workout benchs,cable pulling, elliptical machine,treadmills all with flowers veins surround the hand-handle, with the seats..all in glitter

Amazingly thoughts!!! We in Heaven instead of stinking gym I always workout at ^_^

Perhaps the sparkles will remind people to wipe the sweat pool down where they sit.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Perhaps the sparkles will remind people to wipe the sweat pool down where they sit.

:sick: