BIG thighs, do they get better? *pic*

Options
Well, here is November, December, and January pictured for the backs of my thighs. I need to see success stories please, because big-thigh syndrome sucks haha.
1a24c6fd-ecaa-4e99-8619-bfde3a963c7c.jpg

Replies

• Sarie_Bronish
    Sarie_Bronish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    there we go, I got it to work now
  • Jade0529
    Jade0529 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in your whole body and your thighs def look smaller now. Your butt is smaller too
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Pics are there - My thighs and the front of my stomach have been the hardest to get rid of. First it was my hips..now my thighs have stayed the same for months! Every other measurement is moving except them lol
    doing Turbo Jam seems to be helping so i think certain exercises that target your whole body will help
  • emilybell66
    emilybell66 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can really tell the difference. What height and weight are you now and then. What excersise are you doing ? Thx for posting
  • frangrann
    frangrann Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference too. You are much smaller all over. Keep up the good work.
    Some things are harder to lose and tone i.e. tummy, butt, thighs and triceps
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    Honestly, I already see a huge difference. You are looking great. Keep up the awesome work!
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    They probably don't look any smaller in relation to the butt, but that's because your backside is smaller too!

Seriously, you look great!!!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I already see a huge difference. You are looking great. Keep up the awesome work!

I see it too. It's always harder for us to see the progress in ourselves.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    As you continue to lose fat, they will get smaller. Genetics really does play a role as to where you carry your fat.

You're making great progress, though!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    You already have a nice body...definitely seeing all the progress you've made. Keep it up!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

I see it too. It's always harder for us to see the progress in ourselves.

I do too! You are looking great! As you continue to lose they'll continue to get smaller. Keep taking pictures!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! I see a difference in your waist and thighs... keep it up!
  • katbirdinpa
    Options
    I see progress
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    they do shrink. mine have shrunk a ton.. i see a difference in your pictures myself. now if you mean anything about like cellulite or dimples, then im not sure as im waiting for mine to change haha. ive seen pics before with major improvements.. but i dunno their history.

you gotta love your body how it is.. accept it.. and then maybe then you can see what you want. but seriously, you look awesome.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    There's a massive difference! You're already doing it - well done :)
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I see a difference looking good
  • enkennon
    enkennon Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference and let me tell you! I saw i difference FOR SURE in my thighs when I lost the bulk of my weight and now still slimming down.

30lbs ago, my thighs would break out in bumps and heat-rash..so red and so painful.. then it would leave brown scares where th bumps had healed! I am so happy to say I barely have any more scaring and although my thighs do still touch and rub together when i walk/run, it is not nearly s bad.

I credit this to the weight loss and also to running and lifting weights during lower body movements like different variations of squats, lunges, deadlifts.

It was running ( jogging really) that whipped my legs into shape. Still working on them but I've lost 8" on my thighs total alone in the last year. Which doesn't seem like a lot but it makes a difference!!!

Hope this helps.. wish I had better pictures of my before thighs.. but look into my profile pictures and you'll see one with an orange flower top and capri jeans.. that was my thighs then… and it hunk i have a full shot of with them now in there.

xo
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Yes. I started out with 28" lumpy thighs. 40 lbs later they're 22.75" and the cellulite is hardly noticeable. I started the Strong Curves program a month ago and my hammies are looking nice and firm. Romanian deadlifts, back extensions, Good Mornings have all helped a lot.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I gotta concur with the others. That appears to be a pretty big difference to me.
  • tweetetina
    Options
    You've already made a great improvement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!