My Office won 25 POUNDS of Chocolate Miniatures

Options
I am having an extremely difficult time at work. My office won 25 POUNDS of chocolate miniatures, and there is chocolate EVERYWHERE I look!!! I find it impossible to resist, and end up eating 300-500 extra calories. Any advice???

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Put vignettes on everyone else's desk.
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    If you have already convinced yourself that it's Impossible To Resist, what can anyone say to help you ??
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    If you have already convinced yourself that it's Impossible To Resist, what can anyone say to help you ??

^^^ This. You know how much you're eating, you know you shouldn't. The only way to resist... is for you to resist.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I'll help you out, you can send any unwanted chocolate to me, I'll make it fit perfectly into my day.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Errr. Dont eat it?
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    My office has a candy bowl that I have to fill every day. Snickers, reeces, milkyway, a bunch of sour candies, etc. I just don't eat it.

Sorry there isn't better advice than this, but it's all about willpower.
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    25 lbs of chocolates...I would picture myself weighing 25 lbs heavier every time I was tempted to eat too many chocolates. I don't think you need to cut them out completely, just make sure they fit into your calorie goal. I've been maintaining for months and still have sweets pretty much every day, just have to watch portion sizes.