T25

Options
Last night when I finished with my first day to T25, I didn't know how to add it in my MFP diary. Any suggestions?

Replies

• bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    They don't have T25 on here. You can add it yourself if you know how many calories you burn doing so.
  • krisjackson31105
    krisjackson31105 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I just put what ever the workout name is and then guess how many calories I burned since I dont have a calorie counter.I figure for 25 mins at 306 lbs I probably burn around 300.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I use aerobics/general and write in the amount of calories I burned with my HRM. If you don't have one, you can use their estimate, I find it a bit lower on some things, higher on others.
    I don't think there is a set amount of calories for any exercise. Sometimes your read someone wanting to know how many with 30DS for instance, responses will be 150-250 depending on weight, age, sex and how in shape they are.
  • ssbmacdaddy
    ssbmacdaddy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I do insanity not t25 but I imagine its similar. I have been logging it as low impact aerobics because when they do plyometrics moves like jump squat I just squat. On the days that I did the jumping I listed it as high impact aerobics. I try not to eat back all or most of my excercise calories to leave a cushion just in case I under calculated. I have not gotten a calorie/ heart rate monitor but I think it is probably a good idea as it will give you actual measurements vs estimations.
  • billyswife0516
    Options
    I do T25 and weigh 243 pounds 5'4 and I burn around 266 calories with each DVD (HRM).
  • Letle33
    Letle33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am on my 4th wk doing T25 Alpha, and I am 5'8 157lb and I burn anywhere from 362-448 using HRM.
  • ssbmacdaddy
    ssbmacdaddy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Well done on the weight loss. I usually do without plyo (jumps) as it hurts my knees. I'm 230 lb and 5 11. Do you also do without jumping?
  • Letle33
    Letle33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I do the jumping, the only time I modify is with ab work. Thats my weakness.