Any other football fans out there?

Options
PSUgrl921
PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
I'm sitting here yelling at the Eagles to get their butts into gear and was wondering if anyone else was a hardcore football fan and who you cheer for. (Dallas fans can refrain from posting. haha. jk)

Anyway, Penn State got killed yesterday... and Eagles are doing horribly. Great weekend for me... not.

Nicole

Replies

• jodipeyton
    Options
    We live in Indy so we are diehard Colts fans. The utter spanking by the Texans on us today was humiliating. Trying to be optimistic and looking toward the Giants vs. Colts game next Sunday... Manning vs. Manning...
  • algiampolo
    Options
    PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!

City of Champions!!! (but I live in Iowa, hahah)
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    STEELERS here too!! We won in OT and the Bengals got whomped. It's a good day.

Sucked about Penn State. I love Joe-Pa. I live in Buckeye country but I'm not a fan. :sick:
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Well, I was gonna start out by saying that as I post this I'm wearing my Cowboys jersey, but just pretend I'm not :) we go to all the local high school football games, die hard Longhorns fans and I'm a BOYS fan while my husband is a Texans fan. We are also in a fantasy league of friends of ours. We have been watching football all day. So yea I'm a football fan!
  • ArmyWife815
    Options
    Carolina Panther fan here and we certainly had nothing to cheer about today. I think it's going to be a long season for us. Sitting here now looking at the Eagles and Packers .....
  • willowayers
    Options
    broncos baby i love them broncos ~ they didn't win today but i love my broncos :love:
  • DKWaggoner
    Options
    I am a football fan! i live in Eugene Oregon (Home of the Univ of Oregon Ducks) Go Ducks!! I am originally from Missouri so I am a die hard STL Rams fan and I also like the Denver Broncos.
    I follow my home teams closely...my college faves are The Oregon Ducks-The Oregon State Beavers & The Missouri Tigers

p.s. and I am NOT a Cowboys fan...no way..no how...
  • KristiDawn
    Options
    Saints all the way and I didn't just jump on the band wagon last year because they won! I've been a Saints fan for a few years :happy:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    My bf is a die hard Eagles fan! Well, Phillies, Flyers and Penn State too! I am a Seahawks fan myself.
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    MzBug... your bf is a good man. lol.

Eagles did horrible yesterday... BUT McNabb and the Redskins made my day beating the Cowboys. Or should I say the Cowboys made my day by pretty much handing the Redskins the game? I don't know.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    MzBug... your bf is a good man. lol.

Eagles did horrible yesterday... BUT McNabb and the Redskins made my day beating the Cowboys. Or should I say the Cowboys made my day by pretty much handing the Redskins the game? I don't know.

I have to admit he is one of the good ones! And as he says "the worms of Fed Ex Field (Redskins) will never be safe again..." Good ol McNabb. My bf even has a pic of the Redskins indian doing a face palm on his facebook page lol