Options
    Me too!
  • diffways
    Options
    Lets!
  • saadagio
    saadagio Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I could always use some new friends too.. If you want you can add me as a friend.. Thanks..
  • KickingButt
    KickingButt Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if youd like :)
  • saadagio
    saadagio Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Diffways

I think you are asking how is mfp?? I like it. I will be honest. I was on it a few years back and deleted the account. I just started back up last year. I keep my self honest, on what I am eating. I journal everything on here.. I use to do Weight watchers but was not losing, not sure why. The first time I did it I lost over 60 lbs. Since Jan I have lost 7.6 pounds. I also track my exercise on here. Strength training does not show the calories you burn. That is the only bad thing. Other than that it is a great place to meet folks that are going through their weight loss journey.. I hope you stick around some...Add me as a friend if you like.

Karen
  • Michigander1956
    Michigander1956 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like...have a great day!
  • you can add me i just joined and have no friends yet!
  • Ondalita
    Ondalita Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you'd like. I know we are all in this on our own but we don't have to be. It's good to be able to get ideas of what to eat, etc. from others who are struggling. I just started logging my food DAILY without fail last month. It's getting to be a habit. I don't make the best choices every day but I try.
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like, open diary
  • traumajunkie0601
    Options
    Yall can add me too. This is my first day, and I'm gonna need the support just like everyone else! :)
  • Lucille51
    Lucille51 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We all need support from active friends
  • cherylcompton1
    Options
    You can add me I just joined!!!!
  • mylavance
    Options
    I would like some friends on here to I just started and I need loads of support.
  • candlechick27
    candlechick27 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! :flowerforyou: