Feeling down.

Options
It's been almost two weeks of working out 6 days a week & I still don't see any changes. It may be the food I take in but I would think I would have dropped something by now. Feeling so discouraged! I need motivation :/
I've been stuck in the mid 140's for ever! Feels like I'm never gonna break into the 130's!
Anyone wanna cheer me up or suggest any ideas? Take in mind that I'm a full time student. & full time employee so I don't have much time for cooking! Thanks everyone!

Replies

• ColoradoCountryGal
    Options
    Try changing up your calorie intake, you could be eating too little. Also, switch up your workout. Your body could be getting used to the same old routine. I had to go from 1200 calories a day to 1600 and am finally seeing more changes! I also took up more long distance runnign before strength training everyday and am seeing more improvement :) good luck!

Focusing on macros can also be more beneficial! Stay under calorie goal and hit your macros, key to success for me at least!
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, diet does seem to be more than half of the battle... I've been fit for years, but until I looked at my diet, I didn't really drop weight. I found that you really can't out exercise a bad diet... By diet I mean healthy eating in moderation with occasional indulgences, not restrictive eating...

This is my before picture btw, and today was a crap day of eating, but I'm an 80/20 girl so... it is what it is...

I'm in a funk too, damn somebody needs to entertain us!