Daily menu items

Options
What do you eat throughout your day??

-Kim

Replies

• khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Currently: Almonds, greek yogurt, veggies, and egg whites.
  • Mwaaaa
    Options
    I eat lots of fruit and vegetables, drink lots of water and green tea. Usually a banana for breakfast cus I am sooo not a morning person, then one of those 100 cal pack of almonds when I start to get hungry. Then salad with grilled chicken for lunch. String cheese as another snack. A cucumber or red pepper with hummus when I get home from work. Then Chicken, steak, or sushi for dinner. I have heard that drinking 8 glasses a water a day, and including protein in every meal helps you lose weight.
  • lbencomo
    lbencomo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I do a 1200 cal diet, and today I blew the diet but you can look at my menu and see what I have throughout the day, and if you want any of the recipes send me a message and I will email it to you.
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    Whole grain toast with "butter" spray... fresh fruit... string cheese... egg sandwiches... carrots and celery with hummus... banana with peanut butter... and the occasional Dove milk chocolate square (well worth the 40 calories!)

Becky
  • fxst78
    fxst78 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Tuna!

The little 3oz cans come in so many different flavours. Range from about 65-160 cal depending on the flavour. Plus if you drain off any excess oil in the higher cal ones you bring that down.

Great source of protein, and Omega 3s and 6s.