Back on here

Options
Hey everyone. I've decided to return to MFP after a horrible night of binge eating. One thing I'm not sure if I've told all of you or not, but found out in December or November that I do not have multiple sclerosis. Actually, my symptoms has basically left now. I think it was the medicine they were giving me too prematurely, but the thing is I'm a whole lot better in that aspect. I'm not sure why, but my sleep schedule has just been so messed up lately. I sleep during the day from like 8am to 4pm, and I'm awake the other. I've had a bad start for the new year, I almost killed myself by overdosing on tylenol. I spent 6 days in ICU, and 3 days in a crisis unit. I'm getting therapy now as well. I'm not sure about the job situation, I haven't had one in over a year. I regained back the weight I lost, which I'm back at 272 pounds. I find myself going through cycles of wanting to lose weight, then slowly falling off the wagon until I'm back on my old eating habits.

One major problem that I have physically is my back. The middle of it is a hump back, and it has been there as far as I can remember. I did have an MRI done on it for other reasons last year, and I read the report which said I probably have something wrong with my discs, but I haven't seen a doctor about that though. Doctors are expensive, and when you don't have insurance, doctors don't care about you. I'm 25 years old, no job for a long time now, and have over $40,000 in debt - about half is medical bills.

I just want to feel better, and look better too. My grandmother told me the other night while I was in Subway that I looked nine months pregnant, and I'm a guy! That didn't make me feel so good. Hope I can get some motiviation and some tips on here again.

Like I've said in other posts, I'm not much of a work out person, and I don't have access to a gym. Honestly, the only thing I would want to focus on is losing weight, and if possible, to lose weight fast. I would like to at least shed 50 or more pounds by summer, so I won't look pregnant if I go to the beach lol.