PIYo Class?

Amber030583
Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
So I have become a huge fan of Chalene Johnson. Well, I got our city's list of events and various things. I was looking through it and our Senior Center is doing PIYo classes Tuesday and Wednesday night for only $3 a class! Generally I would not have a sitter but wed/thurs night my son will be at my uncles so I would be available to go. So, I am thinking of going? What do you guys think? Also any tips if I do go?

My current workouts are my elliptical and Turbo Jam.

Replies

• krynn1
    krynn1 Posts: 1 Member
    I don't see why not because I believe adding new and interesting exercises would be well worth keeping your exercise routine fresh. $3.00 a class isn't a huge cost for adding spice into your fitness routine.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    You should go. You can take a heart rate monitor and a good sized hand towel. You're going to sweat as much or more than Turbo Jam. I wonder if the plyo class is through a Beachbody coach. They aren't supposed to charge anything for those workouts.
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    You should go. You can take a heart rate monitor and a good sized hand towel. You're going to sweat as much or more than Turbo Jam. I wonder if the plyo class is through a Beachbody coach. They aren't supposed to charge anything for those workouts.

Hmm, I dunno if it is by a beachbody coach. This is at the city's senior center if there is any money it probably just goes to the center. I don't have a heart rate monitor yet but good call on remembering on taking a towel!
This discussion has been closed.