Need new friends!

Options
Hi everyone! I used to be really active and would log every day but then I went through a period of wanting to eat whatever I wanted so I was inactive and have lost most of my MFP friends (or they are also inactive). I want to see people on my feed! Please feel free to add me! I'm 23/F and in grad school (I know some people are looking for friends that are in a similar life situation).

Replies

• Vosha4
    Vosha4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello There,

I have been a member since 2011 but I just got back and I am trying to be consistent. Its getting easier each day. I will add you. Let's stick with this!!
  • Vosha4
    Vosha4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh and what are you studying in grad school. Good luck I know it can be challenging. I just turned 25 and I am trying to get in grad school for my CPA.. I have to take the GMAT!! ughhh..lol
  • SEAFOODMAN
    Options
    you can add me :)
  • lorinemeth
    Options
    Hi, I also used to be active, but then became less active and ate very poorly, but since a health scare in my family am trying to get back to my idea weight and back into my healthy lifestyle. working out and eating right is hard but it does get easier....
  • capsfan2122
    Options
    Same here. Used to be pretty active but fell off. Making a dedication to MFP and have been consistently logging food/exercise for a week now trying to get back into the routine! Anyone is welcome to add!
  • mariannamillan31
    Options
    I am new here and I am so exited and motivated for this :bigsmile:
  • Intermittent inappropriate over poster here...new here, log daily, everything I log....the good and bad. Where's your pic?
  • rcpayton
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP!
    Im back too after a hiatus and realizing that I need MFP to keep me on track. After gaining 5 lbs by not being dedicated to logging my activity and calories consistently, Im ready to turn things around. It's never to late to get on track!

Feel free to add me!
  • pyramid918
    pyramid918 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'll throw myself in to that "add me" pool as well!
  • JaimeMO13
    JaimeMO13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me....
  • TapouTFTW
    Options
    I fell off the wagon and have just returned to MFP after an 18 month hiatus.

Please feel free to add me :)
  • focusedfitness123
    focusedfitness123 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, but I only keep people who actually support each other! I dropped my account last year because I got tired of quiet people. Not gonna let that happen again!
  • Terpasaur
    Terpasaur Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also looking for more MFP friends for support! Feel free to add me :-)
  • hollyj365
    hollyj365 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I don't feel so bad. I also was an active user of this site but then slacked off and gained all (and more) of my weight back. Well..................I'm back!!!!!!!! You can add me if you want cause I am in for the long haul this time. You keep me accountable, I will keep you accountable. :laugh:
  • poojie4
    poojie4 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21, log everyday and in pharmacy school. :) Feel free to add me! Would love to have someone else who is going through difficult schooling and balancing MFP! xx
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Request Sent to ya! Also if anyone else looking for some active FitWarriors to build up your support group. Swing by the FitFam Friday Free-4-All (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1196811-fitfam-friday-free-4-all) and start adding friends who are ready and willing to offer you motivation, laughs, an attentive ear and support.
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    This is so me! Feel free to add :)
  • rianne04
    Options
    Feel free to add! Love to see other active people on my newsfeed too! Pretty much logs in everything everyday. :smile:
  • freewingzz
    Options
    heyy guyss:smile: i am new here and wud love some company ..feel free to add me .. luv tc:happy: