Success@Stories

Options
I-(am), staying-(focus), to, (Graduate), from, a, (Junior-College). I-(am), the, (1st-child), in, the, (immediately-family), who, will, (Graduate), from, a, (Acredited-College), with, a, (Associates-Degree), in, Science.:smile:

My-(child), Janae, will, be, (Graduating), this, (May-2014)-year. Graduating, from, the, (8th-Grade), from, (Welch Middle School).:smile:

P.S. The-(devil), has, (played), a, (big-part), in, (my-life), for, (no-reason), at, (all). Both-(mother), and, (child), (renounce), the, (spiritual-warfare), of, (demons), in, (high-places).:devil: As,a, (immediately-family), a, household, of, (2), which, is, (mother), and, (child), we, (both), together, been, through, a, many, (hardships), of, (trouble), as, being, (both), young, individual's.:devil: etc

P.S. Again, I, (like-it), when, the, (devil), (get's-buzzy). Then-(God), can, (show-up), and, (show-out).:smile:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!