Help needed!

Options
2»

Replies

• RadiantChange
    RadiantChange Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    One of my all time favorite meals is Kale/Spinach/Chickpea Fritters. This makes enough for a meal for four or yourself with plenty for the next couple of days.

Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees

One Can of Chickpeas drained and rinsed
    two cups of kale
    two cups of spinach
    1/2 of an onion
    1 teaspoon of olive oil
    1/2 teaspoon of chopped garlic
    a pinch of thyme
    pepper to taste
    1 cup of Quinoa cooked and cooled
    Spray oil

I use my food processor to grind all of the ingredients up and then add 3 tablespoons of rye flour, once the mixture is sticky and all stirred up I make patties out of the mixture. I use spray oil on a baking pan and then put the fritters on the pan. Add any seasonings that you prefer on top.

I then take non-fat greek yogurt and mix with chipotle seasoning and put in the fridge until the fritters are cooked.

Put a dollop of the greek mixture on top of your fritter and be taste amazed.
  • firesweetheart
    firesweetheart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    One of my all time favorite meals is Kale/Spinach/Chickpea Fritters. This makes enough for a meal for four or yourself with plenty for the next couple of days.

Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees

One Can of Chickpeas drained and rinsed
    two cups of kale
    two cups of spinach
    1/2 of an onion
    1 teaspoon of olive oil
    1/2 teaspoon of chopped garlic
    a pinch of thyme
    pepper to taste
    1 cup of Quinoa cooked and cooled
    Spray oil

I use my food processor to grind all of the ingredients up and then add 3 tablespoons of rye flour, once the mixture is sticky and all stirred up I make patties out of the mixture. I use spray oil on a baking pan and then put the fritters on the pan. Add any seasonings that you prefer on top.

I then take non-fat greek yogurt and mix with chipotle seasoning and put in the fridge until the fritters are cooked.

Put a dollop of the greek mixture on top of your fritter and be taste amazed.
    This sounds amazing. How long do you cook it for?
  • emmabakercooke
    Options
    Wow!
    Thank you all so much for your replies!
    I've been out to the shops today to stpck up on supplies - including quinoa!
    I cant wait to try your yummy sugestions :love:
    Keep 'em comming!
    Onwards and downwards,
    Emma xx
  • emmabakercooke
    Options
    Bugger it :(
    I've put on weight.
    I need less bread!