Pokemon Lovers?

Options
pichu_318
pichu_318 Posts: 36 Member
I was just wondering if there were any Pokemon lovers on MFP?

-First Pokemon game?
I got Pokemon red, blue, and yellow all at the same time when I was 6. I played red first though.

-Favourite Pokemon game?
Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver are my favourites, thought Black and White are a solid second :)

-Most recent game?
I have both Pokemon X and Y.

-Least Favourite Pokemon game?
Diamond, Pearl, Platinum.....though I am not too fond of Red or Blue either....too buggy (and yes I still have both, and
play occasionally XD)

-How often have you been playing since you've started MFP?
Unfortunately I haven't even touched my games since I started...well other than today for an hour X3

If anyone wants my friend safari just give me a message. I have Poliwhirl, Octillary, and Quagsire (if I remember correctly)

Replies

• Where_Is_Herb
    Where_Is_Herb Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Did you know that McDonald's once gave out Pokemon cards with Happy Meals?! McDonald's! What a joke of a restaurant.

Why would anyone ever want to go to McDonald's when the option of a flame-broiled Whopper at Burger King is a superior option?! It's a meal in itself!
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I remember buying Pokemon Blue and Red with a Gameboy Pocket with my chores money when I was 10.

Honestly my favourite game was Pokemon Stadium because my buddies and I could duke it out on the N64!

I stopped playing after White/Black because my girlfriend became more available to hang out (not too many college courses left for her!).

But I will always be a Pokemon fan at heart :D
  • pichu_318
    pichu_318 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I had no idea that they gave out pokemon cards at one point. I do however remember getting a golden togepi slate/card thing...in a pokeball at Burger King haha.

I did like Pokemon Stadium as well...the mini games were a lot of fun too :) and I'm in the process of trying to get my boyfriend to play more pokemon when we hang out haha XD
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Did you know that McDonald's once gave out Pokemon cards with Happy Meals?! McDonald's! What a joke of a restaurant.

Why would anyone ever want to go to McDonald's when the option of a flame-broiled Whopper at Burger King is a superior option?! It's a meal in itself!

bk gave them out too at one point.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Pokemon Lovers?

I've never been with a Pokemon
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Pokemon Lovers?

I've never been with a Pokemon

You gotta try it. The only thing is they keep saying their own name, over and over.