Gear Up Challenge!

Options
As some of us know Summer:glasses: has been a little challenging..:cry: so I say we get back on track and start the Fall season off right..if you are one of these people what do you plan to do to get back on track..lets share are plans and maybe help each other...:happy:
My plan is to make sure and get all my water in and to start logging my foods again..I have really been slacking on both..I also want to start going to Zumba class atleast one day a week.. I plan to lose atleast 20# by Christmas:love: ..what is you plan???

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Plan is to continue on with my diet as I've been doing. Keep tracking my calories & being aware of what's going into my body, and also to work more exercise into my daily routine. My goal by Christmas is to lose 20lbs which would put me at 165 :)
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm going to work on my sodium...not that you will see it the rest of this week. I am not wasteful, so the rest of the food in the fridge will be eaten and then I will be stocking with lower sodium choices.
  • RobinColyer
    RobinColyer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started a week ago tomorrow. I am exercising 30 minutes, 7 days a week. I am doing weight training 30 minutes, 3 times a week. I am keeping my calorie intake below 1200 by logging all my foods. I have a hard time drinking fluids so for right now I am drinking a min. of two bottles of water a day (which is huge for me). I have started taking a multi vitamin every day and drink 3 oz. of whey protein a day after my workouts. I hope to build my exercise routine as I get into shape. My overall goal is 40lbs by the end of April, big trip to bahamas planned in May!! I would like to think I could lose 15-20lbs by Christmas, but have no idea if this is realistic.
  • debra26
    Options
    I am doing the Herbalife diet and started exercising this week. It has been going great and my body has detoxed majorly that I don't even crave fast food anymore. I plan to continue with the Herbalife, exercise and watch my calorie intake. I have been doing ok with my water intake but will definetly increase.

2105211.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ftt_nyeh
    Options
    I want to reach 170 pound. I've no real set timeline, but if I can do it in time for the new year, then dandy!
    I've recently taken a job doing renovations so hopefully that should help. I got me a shiny water bottle I take everywhere, I play frisbee several times a week and go to the gym 5x a week on top of that. I also watch the calories as best I can. It's been kind of slow going up until now but here's hoping things start changing.
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    I'm back on strict calorie watching...and food quality as well. Well, and water too, haven't been getting as much as needed. Getting strict on my exercise again...basically going back to square 1. This little hiatus has been refreshing, and probably good for my body to kind of relax---mix things us a bit with my metabolism....I think it's in fat burning gear again. I'm off and running, the weekend was great....was happy with the weekend and how I handled it. SO off to the week...snack bag packed for work and ready to make it a successful one. I have about 8 lbs left before maintenance. My goal is to have that gone by Christmas and then move onto toning and some weight training....and just maintaining and getting healthier. So right now my sights on Christmas goal. Good Luck to everyone in your own personal goals!!