Healthy, compassionate eaters? Let's be friends.

Options
Hey everyone,

So after kick-starting my weight loss on my own, I've joined My Fitness Pal to keep track of my progress and hopefully gain that extra support from some like-minded people.

Anyway, a bit about myself. I'm 24, 5'6" and currently around 140lbs. Ideally, I'd like to lose at least 15lbs by the time I go on holiday to Italy in the summer. Plenty of time, so fingers crossed!

I also want to improve my fitness levels and be more active in general so I'm about to start the Couch to 5K NHS running plan. I already lead a fairly healthy lifestyle when it comes to food. I'm a vegan and love home cooking and eating healthy. (I probably just eat a little bit more than I should!) I'd like to meet other health conscious and compassionate eaters, so please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi, just wanted to say that your height, weight and goal is really similar to mine. Not very good at cooking, but certainly learning thanks to MFP. Also not very good at running, but enjoy gym, swimming and also trying to do 30-Day Shred. Enjoying the whole journey so far.
    Oh, I'm going to Italy for the first time in April, just for a few days but I am so excited!
  • rachellleanne
    Options
    Hi :)

I'd definitely recommend the 30 Day Shred. I did it for a couple of months last year. I love how you can track your progress through the levels and see how far you've come. I was just thinking about how I should try that again.

I'm going for a week in July, I can't wait, I've never been to Italy before either!