Onederland!! (Pics)

Options
124»

Replies

• islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Be happy, be proud. Scream loud. You look so great, and I bet you can make a long list of reasons this weight feels better. If you are like me you want to get far away from that 200 number so that you don't step on the scale and ever see it again. I didn't weigh again for a week and I made sure it was a week of good eating and exercise. How motivating and thrilling for you. I hope you celebrate with something nice for yourself.
  • MusicalMe
    MusicalMe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just an update: Had my official weigh in today. I lost 3.5 pounds this week, putting me at a weight of 198.7 with clothes on!!! It's official, ya'll, I'm under 200!
  • Mufinz
    Options
    Very inspirational and Congratulations you look great!!!!!!!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Wow how awesome!! Congrats on your weight loss so far
  • CeciHarper
    Options
    Woooo hoooo!!!! Great job!!! I'll take a pic of my 1 once I see it too!!!! =D Congratulations!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ItsTime2010
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!! Congrats!! You have truly inspired me. Thanks!!!
  • dimplesgreen
    Options
    Way to go you look great. Keep up the good work you make us all proud and motivated. :drinker:
  • snowbunnyak
    Options
    Good job! I cant wait to see that "199" marks as well! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!