2»

Replies

• OddJobs
    Options
    I know you don't know me. But seriously Great job! Matt~
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely see a difference in your waist!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Great work. You're proof of can be done. Thanks.
  • bunkahes
    bunkahes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    congrats, you are an inspiration. have fun and live long
  • michellewalker8866
    Options
    You are doing great. I am like you I eat what I want but I stay within my calorie count. Before when I would diet I would mentally ruin it because I would think of all the stuff I cant eat. I mean I would wake up in the middle of the night. Now when I want something high in calories I have to work those calories off that day. Keep up the good work you can tell happy you are.
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work. :)
  • jbladecki
    jbladecki Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look very happy and amazing! And it definitely shows. I am doing the same approach this time with losing weight and exercising. I am down 32.6 lbs as of yesterday and right now I have at least 23.4 to go totaling 56 lbs. Again great job!
  • ekd23
    ekd23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can definitely see a difference! Keep up the great work!
  • Domineer
    Domineer Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I believe in you to reach your goal. We all know how mentally draining it is to lose a good portion of weight. I believe weight loss is more mental than physical. Looking great. Keep staying positive and consistent. I've been plateauing weight wise for the past two weeks myself but as long as the inches come off, that's all that matters :)
  • Guineagirl913
    Guineagirl913 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You can definitely notice a difference. More importantly, you feel it!
  • jennipooh0324
    jennipooh0324 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are looking great! Inspirational too.
  • jennipooh0324
    jennipooh0324 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I never considered myself an inspirtation....i always thought of myself of "the big girl" who would be inspired by me.......however I AM my biggest FAN! When I see what I have accomplished I am inspired :)
    And I had a family friend visit last night (whom I havene't seen since November) and she was AMAZED at how much I have lost.....

THANK YOU to all MY Fitness Pal friends!!!
  • lwestmill
    lwestmill Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I started in November and its February and I was going very well however, I've been at my plateau for days and I was feeling so FRUSTRATED. But it seems that must be somewhat of the norm.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    very nicely done ....... amazing difference already ...... keep on truckin' !
  • luvcookies2014
    luvcookies2014 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    very noticeable! You are similar to me, so it makes me feel better, I'm very critical looking at myself.
  • cecileett
    Options
    Wow you look really good! I definitely can tell, congrats <3
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who lost 70 pounds a couple of years ago. He had a basket in the corner by the closet--when he pulled on a pair of pants and they fell off, he'd throw them in the basket. When the basket was full, he'd take the clothes to the Wildflower, a local thrift shop. Then he'd buy a new set there.

Repeat. Repeat again, and again...

I told him he wasn't so much buying clothes as renting them from Wildflower.

You look wonderful. Go rent yourself some new clothes. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!