HUGE milestone for me!

Options
I am no longer OBESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(just overweight--lol)

I started this process almost two years ago and stalled out about a year ago. I didn't gain/didn't lose. Last month, I got with it and started doing my food diary (almost every day) and exercising about five days a week. I FINALLY met one of my short term goals!!

This is "just in time" as I leave for Hawaii Tuesday morning to celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary and I'm glad to have another reason to celebrate--a healthier me!

~~anne

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you annecolorgreen :drinker: That's a huge milestone:flowerforyou:

Also have a wonderful trip celebrating your 25th Wedding Anniversary...Hawaii, how fun!!:flowerforyou:
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congrats, very proud of you.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. I hate that word. I am so proud of you getting below that mark. I can't wait to celebrate that milestone. Good job, keep the goal of good health and get as far away from that line as possible.
  • daniellesite
    daniellesite Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That is sooo awesome!!! Proud of you and your Hawaii trip will be even more fun with your newly gained confidence. :wink:
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Great job, Anne. That is a wonderful milestone to hit. :D
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I was pretty happy to meet the Overweight and not the Obese. I hope you have a great time in Hawaii.
  • misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome milestone! How great for you! Way to take charge of your health <3
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Hope you have a wonderful trip.
  • kimidawn11
    Options
    AWESOME! Enjoy Hawaii!!
  • JPotvin
    JPotvin Posts: 108
    Options
    Wow! Great Job! I am sure you will have a wonderful time in Hawaii! Congratulations on the weight loss...and your marriage :flowerforyou:
  • Sabs_21
    Sabs_21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful trip!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I am no longer OBESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(just overweight--lol)

I started this process almost two years ago and stalled out about a year ago. I didn't gain/didn't lose. Last month, I got with it and started doing my food diary (almost every day) and exercising about five days a week. I FINALLY met one of my short term goals!!

This is "just in time" as I leave for Hawaii Tuesday morning to celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary and I'm glad to have another reason to celebrate--a healthier me!

~~anne
    Congratulations on your weight loss and on your 25th wedding anniversary. Enjoy Hawaii and the new Ann.
  • annecolorgreen
    annecolorgreen Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Last computer check in--heading out in the morning and I'm cutting all ties with technology for two weeks :). This is a very special time--I lost my mom to cancer when she was 46 a DAY before she celebrated her 25th wedding anniversary with my Dad and they didn't get to go to Hawaii as planned. I'm celebrating for more than just us.

AND celebrating the fact that I have an opportunity that she didn't have--to live.

Mahalo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!